Lock multiple long guns and handguns to your gun storage display with our aircraft cable gun lock system. The HD95 multi-gun locking device is the perfect solution to incorporating gun safety and security into your gun wall.
At Hold Up Displays, we know that safe firearm storage practices are imperative for any responsible gun owner. Our heavy-duty, extra-long gun cable lock is easy to use and can be run through the trigger guard of multiple pistols, rifles, and/or shotguns. Once locked in place, the mounting plate cannot be moved.
- Steel cable designed for flexibility and coated to prevent scratching to the interior of your firearm.
- Makes it easy to incorporate firearm safety within your display.
- Useful for gun shop owners or at trade shows to prevent unauthorized use or handling of firearms. Also, great for keeping at-home displays safe from family members and visitors.
Choose if you'd like your gun lock to come with or without a padlock. The padlock provided is made in China and cannot be keyed alike. If you are using multiple locks and want them to be keyed alike, we suggest choosing "without padlock" and using your own lock of choice. (HD95NL-3SW Lock not included)
NOTE: Bedside Gun Lock (HD70) attaches to trigger guard and CAN be keyed alike. Please call 866-443-6623 to place keyed alike orders. For additional security, check out the HD70, HD711, and HD71 trigger locks.
Gun Cable Lock Slatwall Installation
- Run cable loop through trigger guards
- Insert tab into slatwall
- Insert plate into slatwall
- Press plate down so tab goes through bottom slot and you are able to attach the locking mechanism
NOTE: Pushing the plate into the wall should be difficult. This creates the tension needed to keep plate from moving along the wall.
Gun Cable Lock Flat Wall Installation
- Fasten to a wall stud using supplied screws or your own #8 x 1 1/2" security screws
- Pass cable through the trigger guard of rifles
- Lock free end of the cable to loop attached to wall plate (Padlock not included)
- 6.00 Inches
- 6.00 Inches
- 0.50 Inches