Hold Up Displays Limited Lifetime Warranty Claims
- The unit is purchased from an authorized dealer or direct from the manufacturer.
- The unit is used for what its name implies it should be used for.
- The unit has not been altered in any way, or damaged by misuse.
- The unit is properly installed as stated in the Installation Instructions. (The warranty is provided only to the original purchaser.)
Directions for Returning a Display Unit for Warranty Consideration or Replacement Parts
- City, State, Zip
- Email Address
- Model #
- Approximate date of purchase
- Order number
- Amount paid for the product
- Location of purchase
- Statement of what the problem seems to be
If asked to return the product, ship the display fixture, RA number, and the information listed above to the following address:
Warranty and Returns Department, RA #_____
21700 Noble Ave.
Ontario, WI 54651