Warranty & Returns
Thank you for purchasing your Hold Up Displays unit. We are dedicated to creating display fixtures that are versatile, durable and of the highest quality available.
Structural Warranty Requirements
Hold Up Displays warrants the display unit against defects in material and workmanship, provided the following:
- The unit is purchased from an authorized dealer or direct from us.
- The unit is used for what its name implies it should be used for.
- The unit has not been altered in any way, or damaged by misuse.
- The unit is properly installed as stated in the Installation Instructions.
(The warranty is provided only to the original purchaser.)
Returning a Display Unit for Warranty Consideration or Replacement Parts
Submit to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- City, State, Zip
- Phone number
- E-mail addressr
- Model #
- Approximate date of purchase
- Location of purchase
- Statement of what the problem seems to be
You will then be issued a Return Authorization (RA) Number.
Once you have received your RA number, send the display fixture, approximate purchase price (which cannot exceed our retail price), or original receipt, freight prepaid, to the following address:
Hold Up Displays, Inc.
Warranty Department, RA#_____
27515 State Hwy. 131
Ontario, WI 54651
When received, Hold Up Displays will inspect the returned display unit for warranty compliance within the warranty requirements detailed above.