Warranty & Returns
Hold Up Displays Limited Warranty Information
Thank you for purchasing your Hold Up Displays display unit. Hold Up Displays is dedicated to creating display items that are versatile, durable, and of the highest quality available.
Hold Up Displays warrants the display unit against defects in material and workmanship provided the following:
- The unit is purchased from an authorized dealer or direct from the manufacturer.
- The unit is used for what its name implies it should be used for.
- The unit has not been altered in any way, or damaged by misuse.
- The unit is properly installed as stated in the Installation Instructions. (The warranty is provided only to the original purchaser.)
Directions for Returning a Display Unit for Warranty Consideration or Replacement Parts
Submit to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, the following information:
- City, State, Zip
- E-mail address
- Model #
- Approximate date of purchase
- Location of purchase
- Statement of what the problem seems to be
You will then be issued a Return Authorization (RA) Number.
Once you have received your RA number, send the display fixture, approximate purchase price (which cannot exceed our retail price), or original receipt, freight prepaid, to the following address:
Hold Up Displays, Inc.
Warranty Department, RA #_____
21700 Noble Ave.
Ontario, WI 54651
When received, Hold Up Displays will inspect the returned display fixture for warranty compliance within the warranty requirements detailed in the Hold Up Displays Limited Warranty Information. There may be a 10% re-stocking fee deducted from the refund for returns which will be assessed on a case by case basis. If a refund is agreed upon, the funds may require a few days to process after receipt of returned items.